Life these days seems to be full of secret surprises! I normally hate opening my mail but recently I love it. I never know what is coming. It could be the $50 I asked the Lord for or just another Adventure magazine- which btw, won't stop being delivered to my house even though I never renewed it! Perhaps it's because I'm about to start the adventure of being Mrs. M2?
I'm starting to get really excited about being married. I am starting to feel a release from being weighed down by all the details and entering into the freedom of just enjoying the next month and a half. Don't get me wrong, I have tons to do still but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait!
Ok, time for bed, too many late nights.
Ciao!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment