Saturday, May 30, 2009

Relative Drama

I can't post what I'm thinking because I really don't want it to hurt people if they happen to stumble across it. However I will say this, sometimes when you think someone is completely disregarding your big day and you know that you diligently went to every wedding/baby shower for them, it's not because they are intentionally being stuck up, it could be for reasons that they are too embarrassed to talk about.

We are in tough economic times and I definitely understand that one. Life for the Mack family has never been the same since the day that Pfizer shut down in A2. So for those of you in a tough spot, I release the blessing of Jesus into your life. Wherever you are experiencing lack, I ask that you would see increase and see that place full.

Jesus help me to release blessing instead of judgement.

Time for bed, as I have to get up at 5am!! My lovely fiance signed us up for a 10k race and I am dreading that we have to do this. It'll be a great morning run/walk for sure! I am not in good enough shape to do this. We'll see what happens- GO TEAM! :) (I include the Red Wings in that category)

j.M2

2 comments:

  1. Yay 10k! Hope it went well & that you are finding spaces of grace for yourself & others. I sure do love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an awesome heart to always speak blessing, even during times of frustration & disappointment. God so honors that!

    ReplyDelete